The City of Taylor will continue residential street improvements through the end of October, if not longer, depending on the weather. Currently contractors are scheduled to complete Monroe and Mortenview streets, between Ecorse and Wick roads. But City Council on Tuesday approved another $1M in funding for repairs, which expands this year’s program.
As a result, the city is assigning the following additional locations to its Fall 2021 road construction schedule:
- Baraga (North of Goddard to Dead End)
- Baraga (South of Goddard to Dead End)
- William (South of Goddard to Dead End)
- Rosella (Between Wick and Haskell)
- Caroline (Between Wick and Haskell)
- Harding (Between Haskell and Wohlfeil)
- Melody Lane (West of Telegraph to Dead End)
- Hampden (Eureka to Leroy)
- Weddel (Empire to Dead End)
- Jackson (Empire to Dead End)
As repairs on these streets are scheduled, Al’s Asphalt, the contractor, will contact homeowners with specific details. In addition, we will publish those details on this website.