DTE Energy's Customer Forum coming to Taylor
The public is invited to DTE Energy's Consumer Forum, set for noon to 4 p.m. Tuesday, May 11, at the Heritage Park Activity Center, 12111 Pardee Road, Taylor.
Participants will learn about energy assistance programs and obtain energy-efficiency information and other important services:
- Meet with a case management specialist.
- Apply for Home Heating Credit
- Learn about low- and no-cost ways to save on energy bills
- Have a chance to win a "full bill payment" (up to $2,500) or a $25 DTE Energy credit
What to bring:
- 2009 income information
- Social Security numbers and date of birth for all household members
- Home ownership documentation and a current DTE energy utility bill
To qualify for some of the available assistance programs, the following
income guidelines may apply:
- 1-person household: $21,660 maximum annual household income
- 2-person household: $29,140 maximum income
- 3-person household: $36,620 maximum income
- 4-person household: $44,100 maximum income
- 5-person household: $51,580 maximum income
- 6-person household: $59,060 maximum income
Participating organizations include DTE Energy, the Michigan Department of Human Services, The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW), the WARM Training Center and several other human services agencies.