LOOKING FOR FUN THIS WEEKEND? TAYLOR IS THE PLACE TO BE ...
If you're looking for some fun this weekend, then the City of Taylor is the place to be ...
Today, Friday, April 11:
- Taylor Meadows Golf Course opens the 2014 regular season and the staff and facility are ready to meet your needs. And remember, it's going to be sunny in approaching 70 degrees today and running through the weekend.
- St. Paul Lutheran's final fish fry Friday takes place from 4-6:30 p.m.
Tomorrow, Saturday, April 12:
- VFW Post 4422 will be holding a Flea Market from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City of Taylor's annual "Shred Day" takes place at City Hall (Pine Street parking lot) 10 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- "Celebrate Spring" at the Petting Farm from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Heritage Church of God has an Easter outreach program 11 a.m. until 2 p.m.
- Southminster Church offers an Easter Egg Hunt from 1-3 p.m.
- "Nature Talk and Walk" beginning at the Taylor Community Library at 1 p.m.
- Taylor Police Department Awards Dinner at the Lakes of Taylor, 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 13:
- Grand Opening of the Top Gun Shooting Sports location, 22050 Pennsylvania, 8:45 a.m. (open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; prizes, etc. all day)
- Grodman Cure Foundation Bowling Fundraiser, 1 p.m. at Taylor Lanes
For more specifics on these topics, click on the events tab of the City of Taylor Website.