Get ready for a wild weekend at Taylor's petting farm
Whispering Pines Animal Kingdom visits the Taylor's Heritage Park Petting Farm from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. October 9 and 10.
The weekend provides visitors with a great chance to visit actual wild animals, such as sloths, monkeys, kangaroos and lots of other furry creatures. New additions to the menagerie this year are two pot belly pigs named Squeeler and Miss Piggy and a miniature donkey named Jackie.
What else is there to do?
- Enjoy a ride on a friendly camel. Camels Gus and Gia will be in attendance
- Have your face painted like an exotic animal by Flutterby Faces
- Walk through the reptile display to see snakes, spiders and lizards
- Visit the friendly farm animals in the barn
- Spend time in the flower and butterfly garden
- Take lots of photos
- Enjoy pizza and other refreshments
- Jungle coloring and activity sheets
- Take home a small souvenir to remember the day
Regular admission prices apply.There is free parking and a free continuous shuttle will run from the Sheridan Community Center, 12111 Pardee Road, to the farm at 12803 Pardee at the corner of Northline Road.
For more information, call the farm at (734) 374-5946.