Taylor Police announced today a system that allows people to submit a report online about an incident that has occurred.
This online system IS NOT for emergencies – always call 9-1-1.
But the following types of incidents can be reported on-line:
- Larceny/Theft/ No Known Suspects.
- Damaged Property / Vandalism.
- Private property traffic crash/ Parked unattended, returned to find had been struck.
- Suspicious Situation.
- Harassing phone calls/No known suspects.
- Identity Theft/ No known suspects.
- Lost Property.
- Accidental/Non Intentional Property Damage
Once your information has been submitted to Taylor Police, you will receive a confirmation number. This is not a police report number. This is a temporary number until your report is reviewed by department personnel.
Within 72 hours you will receive a notice from your police department that will advise you that your report was either:
- Approved: Then you will be provided with an incident number and instructions for obtaining a police report.
- Not approved: Then you will be provided with an explanation as to why it was not approved.
All cases filed using Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
The online link is located under the Police Department’s Online Services page on the City of Taylor’s website, including the home page.
Click on here for access