Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the City of Taylor has updated our summer tax bill payment options:
1. By Mail: Please use the return envelope provided during the billing process, mail at least 10 days prior to the due date, include your payment coupon and put your parcel number on your check to ensure proper credit is applied.
2. Drop Box: The drop box is silver and is located on Pine Street. Make sure not to use the Election Box. Use the enclosed envelope, include your payment coupon, make sure to put your parcel number and address on your check to ensure proper credit is applied.
3. Online: Go to www.cityoftaylor.com and on the “Government” tab at the top. Select “Treasurer” and scroll down to “Online Payments.” Click on “Official Payments Service” and follow the instructions.
4. In person: Please call (734) 287-6550 to make an appointment through the call center. Appointments will be available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
5. New Senior Concierge Service: Now available to assist and protect our seniors. The Treasury Department will offer senior hours at City hall, from 8-10 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 13 - September 30. No appointment necessary.
(Please note that City Hall will be closed on Monday September 7, in observance of Labor Day.)