Northwest Park Outdoor Pool
- Locker Room
- Picnic Tables
- Swimming Pool
- Taylor Resident 12 & under $2
- Taylor Resident 13 & over $5
- Taylor Resident Senior $3
- Non-Taylor Resident- all ages $10
- Taylor Resident Season Pass Family of 5 $100
- Taylor Resident Season Pass Individual $30
- Infants (under the age of 1) can enter for free with family
- No non-resident family season passes
NOTE: The Northwest Pool pavilions are available for rental for small parties and activities. Rental rates (see attached downloadable application) are $200 for three hours (2-5 p.m.) and include admission for 10 participants. Additional participants are $2 per person. For more information, contact the Recreation Department by telephone or email.
The City of Taylor is always looking for lifeguards. Lifeguards are responsible for maintaining a safe aquatic environment and will provide first aid/emergency care as needed. Lifeguards will also be expected to keep the facility clean. Current life-guarding and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certifications are required. Candidates must be able to work weekend hours, Friday through Sunday.
Interested candidates should apply at the Human Resource Department located on the second floor at the front of City Hall, 23555 Goddard Road, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The City of Taylor employment application may be filled out by clicking this link . Please contact the HR Department at 734-374-1369 with any questions.